Chocolate Chip Cookie Biscotti with White Chocolate Dipping Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes|
Servings: 32 cookies // 40 tbsp
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Dipping Sauce:
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Mix eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended.
- Gradually add to flour mixture, beating on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 12-inch long log. Transfer logs to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten logs to 1-inch thickness.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly risen and firm to touch.
- Cool logs on wire rack 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Transfer to cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut logs diagonally into 3/4-inch thick slices. Place slices, cut sides down, in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden, turning biscotti over halfway through cook time. Remove biscotti to wire racks; cool completely.
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan on medium heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. Serve with biscotti.