Chicken Milanese Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 1 package classic chicken parmesan seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Empty seasoning mix into shallow dish. Add Parmesan cheese.
- Brush chicken with oil. Coat evenly on both sides with seasoning mix. Discard any remaining seasoning mix.
- Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through, turn chicken halfway through cook time.